Sunday, April 21, 2019

PERSONAL ETHICAL VIEWPOINT Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

PERSONAL ETHICAL VIEWPOINT - Essay ExamplePersonal morality and responsibilities enable one to acquire good qualities and be obedient. Personal responsibility can also be considered as taking responsibility for ones practiceions and accepting the consequences resulting from those actions and understanding that the actions affect the people some us. According to my point of view, I think that people should develop good attitudes and virtues in order to act responsibly all the time. The ethical lens inventory helps me to identify my important ethical lens that supports me in maintaining my responsibilities and acting responsibly.Ethics are personal as everyone has a different foundation and potential for building his/her morals. My morals are mainly building my ethics as they guide me on what to do and what to intrust as good and right. The ethical lens inventory is an online assessment that assisted me to learn and determine my preferent ethical lens, identify my ethical biases and understand how the other individuals may view the same ethical dilemma in their accept perspectives. In addition, ethical lens inventory helps to identify how to prioritize my core determine when making ethical decisions. The ethical lens inventory helps one to determine whether their decisions focus on results or their goals, their rights and responsibilities, reputation, and relationship. These ethical lenses affect peoples decisions and their relationship with others when faced with ethical problems. By understanding my own biases and those of others, I find it easier to arrive on decisions without having conflicts.Personal ethics and responsibilities helps by motivating me to work baffling thus laddering to the success of my work. As a student my responsibilities help me to work hard on my subjects in order to enhance my learning and understanding. Personal ethics and responsibilities guide one to his or her destiny. My responsibilities lead me to my destiny as it refle cts my choices, actions, attitudes, emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment